- Donations We accept parts, complete and incomplete bicycles, gear, and funds that help our shop provide resources to patrons. Even incomplete bicycles can be useful for acquiring parts. However, we cannot accept ALL donations due to a limited storage capacity. If you have questions about a donation, please send us an email or call the shop. If you want to be sure about the donation, email us a couple photos and we will tell you if we can accept it.
- To drop off donations Come by our shop during open hours. Donations of parts do not need to be organized, however, that is always helpful.
- Tax-deductible As a nonprofit organization, The Bike Church can write a tax-deductible donation receipt for your contribution. Just ask a mechanic.
- Monetary Donations can also be made by clicking the button at the top of this page. Please consider becoming a monthly donor to help keep our doors open!
- WE DO NOT BUY OR TRADE BIKES OR PARTS.